Monday, July 29, 2013

Fearless

We get on the bus.

We head straight for a seat near the back of the downstairs cabin. 

I think you call it a cabin. 

I say that because I haven't caught a bus for years. 

I thought they still had conductors! 

So we sit down the bus is fairly packed. 

We are heading for Ealing Broadway in London. 

Dawn and Gary on a big red bus. 

We stop at a bus stop outside a big yellow shop. 

A guy gets on. He's drunk, he looks like he's slept a thousand nights in a bag of dirt. 

He sits down. 

Right next to?

Us. 

So he turns to Dawn and says, "Can I use your phone?" "I need to let some girl know I'm on my way."

Dawn being Dawn. 

Street wise due to a long time blessing the most needy of the UK. 

Says.

"You can't use my phone but i'll text her for you if you like."

He smiled and accepted her offer. 

He gets off the bus a stop before us. 

We get off at Ealing Broadway. 

As we step off the bus two people who weren't together, came up to us. One says "I'm so touched by what you just did for that guy." The other says " You did something good for God today, thank you."

It turns out they were both Christians, one of which walks around Ealing praying for the lost. 

We made a connection with this lady and agreed to keep in touch. 

My Mrs is fearless on the mission field. 

And being fearless. 

Opens big doors.

Even Though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; Your rod and your staff they comfort me. (Psalm 23: 4)

That verse sets a level of faith God requires. 

To rescue people from the pull of evil? 

We should try to be fearless. 

Why?

God is with us. 

If you are fearful of taking a trip into the darkest valley to reach out to someone who is trapped there?

Do not fear. 

For I am with you.

If you are trapped in the darkest valley.

Do not fear any longer. 

Help is on the way.

Be.

Fearless.  






Forensic Prayer

  I have a fascination with Forensics.   If I were not called to minister, I would have headed into this profession for sure.   Henc...