Thursday, October 31, 2013

A word for somebody?

When I was praying tonight, these words came and I wrote them down.

I thought they were for me. 

And they may well be. 

But I had a strong urge that I should put them out on my blog tonight. 

So I pray they will resonate with someone.

I believe so anyway. 

Here are the words. 

Bless you tonight.


Prepare to be amazed. 

Get ready for some real action. 

The force of the spirit is on its way. 

The momentum of the spirit will carry you along into the clear. 

The harsh winter is thawing and the spring of life is pushing out its crystal waters from the hard ground. Discontent will turn into pure joy. The abrasiveness of unrest will turn into the silence of peace. Those who pursue you with attack in mind will retreat into their dark shadows as the light of God envelopes your soul. The sour hours that you have spent searching for a way out of the soulless place will be gone, and the sweet scent of contentment will reach you swiftly. 

Yes.

You are moving out now. 

Do not fear the anger of the night. Instead embrace the hope of the day. 

You.

Yes you.

Listen.

The sword is raised high. 

I go before you. Ive seen the days that lie ahead of you. 

They are days that you will inhabit. Grace will reach your heart and change everything. An abundance is coming.  An abundance of riches like you have never known. Its time to drop your weary battle. Its time to walk away from the degradation of the mire. Your chains are snapped. 

So walk away. 

Walk away from the struggle in your heart.

I urge you. 

The truth is you do not have to stay where you are. 

There is a way. 

All you have to do is follow me. 

Prepare to be amazed. 

Now is the time. 

Now is the time. 






Forensic Prayer

  I have a fascination with Forensics.   If I were not called to minister, I would have headed into this profession for sure.   Henc...