Saturday, May 9, 2015

indecision

The countryside is flashing by the semi panoramic window of the trans Pennine express train to Edinburgh.
And.
I am easily drawn into a clarity of thought.
Times are changing for me.
A new season dawns.
I have fresh optimism.
Fresh forward vision.
Fresh hope.
It feels like I am standing on the precipice of something approaching destiny proportions.
It feels liberating.
As the amazingness of the countryside that adorns the lake district through the train window plays out its breathtaking scenes I wallow in the freedom that decision making brings.
It feels like I have been on a roundabout of indecision for such a long time.
But recently I have made a serious life decision that will be revealed in the coming month or so.
Indecision is a bad thing.
It has battered me, worn me down, worn me out, frustrated me, fed me false convictions, convinced me I am useless, poured guilt into my mind like scalding oil, left me ruing missed opportunities, and virtually immobilised my life.
Indecision is a bad thing as far as I can see.
Making a decision is like turning a key to freedom.
So
Why do I write this today?
I want to encourage anyone who is on that same cycle of indecision today.
Get off the roundabout.
Choose freedom.
Choose a new life.
Don't let indecision mess with your head any longer.
Make the change.
Take the plunge.
Pack up your old life.
Leave behind those things that you need to get rid of.
Walk forward.
And don't look back

Forensic Prayer

  I have a fascination with Forensics.   If I were not called to minister, I would have headed into this profession for sure.   Henc...