Thursday, June 15, 2017

Book release

Hey

My new book, Dejunk (Less of you and more of God is being launched on July 4th.

Please email me at garylaceybusiness@gmail.com or Message me on Facebook if you would like to join the preorder list.

It's a book sharing some of my experiences as I have gone on a journey to get rid of some of the junk that lay in my life that took up so much space God was getting pushed further away!

It is a book that is not designed to give answers but my prayer is that it will set off some thinking about what we clutter up our spiritual lives with and how we can best Dejunk it.

I really pray you will enjoy it and be  be blessed by it.

It has been priced at £10 in the UK and $13 in the USA

Hope you like it.

G

Forensic Prayer

  I have a fascination with Forensics.   If I were not called to minister, I would have headed into this profession for sure.   Henc...