Friday, January 17, 2020

Sovereign

Getting myself together would not have been possible without the king.

Getting my life back just wouldn't have happened. 

What is a king?

A king is the soveriegn ruler of a piece of geographical space and its inhabitants. 

The king is the ruler of the universe and its inhabitants forever.

So

He reigns over every inch of it both physically and spiritually.

He inhabits everything.

Every tree, every blade of grass, every drop of water, every breeze. 

The inhabitants?

Well

He amazingly gives us the gift of choice. 

The choice is a straightforward one. 

Recognize the king and allow him to inhabit and rule over your life. 

How did I get from the pit of despair to the beauty of balance?

I chose to recognize the king and allow him to inhabit my life. 

And 

What a difference it has brought to my once rapidly fading existence. 

Joy, peace, contentment and purpose have replaced the rubbish life I had fell into. 

So

Here is my recommendation to those who have no joy, peace, contentment or purpose.

Use the gift of choice 

Declare God as King of your existence right now through Jesus the ultimate Saviour. 

I guarantee now that things WILL change. 

Forensic Prayer

  I have a fascination with Forensics.   If I were not called to minister, I would have headed into this profession for sure.   Henc...