Saturday, October 17, 2020

Clear Future

Praying this morning in a McDonald's in Manchester....

Does it get much better than that?

Anyhow 

A short word came to me and for me.

But

It could be a message for someone struggling this morning. 

So

Hear this guys

Our past was wiped away. Not the lessons and memories, they are valuable, but all the sin and past mistakes.

Through the death and resurrection of the King of Kings. 

What we are left with is a clear future. The ability to start again. 

Think about the enormity of that.

Jesus overcame all our mess.

"No we are more than conquerors through him who Loved us." (Romans 8: 37)

Wow

Have a blessed day 

Forensic Prayer

  I have a fascination with Forensics.   If I were not called to minister, I would have headed into this profession for sure.   Henc...