Thursday, September 19, 2013

Magnitudal shift re-run (A word for the whosoever)


This morning as I pray God turned my mind to this blog post I wrote back in early 2012. It showed me that God is doing more than we dare ask or imagine. 

He's doing it right now. 

Prophetically I feel more than compelled to re publish it today.

I had been doing a lecture on silence at a university. The students were then asked by their overseer to go into a silent retreat for the rest of the day. I was invited to stay. 

In that silence, God really spoke to me. And asked me to share this prophetic word on my blog.  I think its relevant to me right now but God again asked me to press the publish button.

So here goes, I pray it is the right word for someone today as it is for me today.  


I'm sitting today in a silent retreat. 

It's excruciatingly silent!

Amazingly I have gone straight into a deep connection with God. I feel his presence on my life like the river that makes glad the city of God. 

So I feel compelled to write something down. 

The Spirit of God is speaking. 

And even though I don't want to write this, God says, write my boy, write, because I want you to share something. 

I see pictures in my Spirit of hard ground breaking. Compact, hard,dry ground. 

It's so hard that it seems unbreakable. 

But it's breaking up. 

As the earth cracks, great chasms appear in the ground. They are so wide and of epic proportions. 

Shafts of brilliant white light are shining through. The light is so bright that I see people running towards the light. 

An Army of people. 

Being drawn to the chasms in the dry ground. 

I feel Gods voice as I see people embracing the light and being drenched in it like white rain. 

The Spirit of God says, "There is a magnitudal shift coming. Salvation is near. The ground is breaking, i am breaking it with my power, the hardness will be gone. The cracks are starting to appear. run towards the light. Do not run away from it. Run! Run for your life! This is a time of change, of righteousness, the light will make you bold. The light will give you the ability to risk everything for my cause. Be drenched in it, let it rain down on you. I want to take your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh! It's a straight choice, dry ground or the light. the light will stretch your dreams and visions far beyond the natural. The light will build an Army with an effectiveness not seen in past history. The light will compel this Army to the lost with an abandon to self unprecedented in the book of time. Run towards it. Run! A magnitudal shift has begun. The light will resource you beyond finance, strategy and human vision. The light will draw those who do not yet know me. This light from the chasms in the hard earth will change everything. It's coming. So start running."

Wow. 

God asks me to share this word. 

So guys pray about it. 

Test it!

I believe God is speaking to us as a Salvation Army worldwide here. 

But praise God I'm just the messenger.

So, as I write I feel the hand of God on my life right now. 

I pray God will speak into the life of whoever reads this today. 

Blessings in bucket loads. 

Forensic Prayer

  I have a fascination with Forensics.   If I were not called to minister, I would have headed into this profession for sure.   Henc...