Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Perfectly Poured

10am.

Praying.

In Costa Coffee.

Praying in the midst of life.

There is something very surreal but special about it.

I  notice a Costa poster
It says Passion perfectly poured.'
Talking about their coffee.

That statement seeps into the prayers.

Starts to shape them.

I picture the cross.

All that Jesus endured for us.

Passion perfectly Poured.

And.

Something surfaces in my spirit.

Something simple.

Very.

Very.

Simple. 

As I watch the people around me.

As I see the blistering pace of rhe street outside.

My eyes and my heart lock in on our purpose.

If we dont recieve Gods passion perfectly poured.

If we don't get that?

How will they know?

How will they see?

How will they recieve?

It Dawned on me like honey off a shiny spoon.

when we recieve Gods passion.

We will reflect that passion.

To those who desperately need to recieve Gods passion perfectly poured.

So.

Hey.

Are you feeling His passion?

Are you recieving it perfectly poured?

Are you reflecting His astonishing passionate love to the world?

Cos.

It so needs it.

it really does.


Posted via Blogaway

Forensic Prayer

  I have a fascination with Forensics.   If I were not called to minister, I would have headed into this profession for sure.   Henc...