Wednesday, December 15, 2010

back to the blog

Its been a while since I wrote on my previous blog Night Vision Planet.

For various reasons I haven't been entering posts.

But after loads of people have asked when am I writing my blog again, I have decided the time is right to do that now. So I have created this new blog where I will be writing regularly and sharing my feelings, observations etc on everyday living.

Thanks so much for the encouragement I have received to write, I am so glad you all have done that because I just love to write.

So please check in and stay tuned to www.garylacey.blogspot.com for much much more from this moment on.

Thanks so much

Gaz

Forensic Prayer

  I have a fascination with Forensics.   If I were not called to minister, I would have headed into this profession for sure.   Henc...