Saturday, April 23, 2016

No eye has seen

I rocked up at the prayer centre in London that Dawn and I pioneered and planted this morning. All set to pray specifically for my future.

Things are hotting up in my life.

God is really moving.

I pray daily.

But.

Right now as the future starts to stir before me, I sense the need to pray harder.

So I secure a prayer room.

As I entered the building this morning I was met by Frank. A guy who Dawn and Nicky and the team at Sanctuary West London have stood by, loved, helped and are hanging in with as we speak, caught up with me.

He excitedly said, "Gaz, remember to Love Jesus today."

Frank has got transformed since coming to the sanctuary. He had been in prison for violence and kidnap among other crimes. He has been amazingly healed of a life of drugs and alcohol and now helps the team with the arduous work of helping the many addicts that use our place.

Remember to love Jesus.

I think he meant to say remember Jesus loves you.

But.

That phrase remember to love Jesus hit me in the head hard!

I carried that phrase into prayer room 4 at Sanctuary West London.

And.

From nowhere.

A scripture reference zoomed into my mind.

Literally like this, "1 CORINTHIANS 2: 9"

Now immediately I didn't know what that verse says.

So.

I looked it up.

It contains these words.

"What no eye has seen, Nor no ear has heard, Nor no human heart has conceived, the things God has prepared for those who love him."

A spectacular clarity filled my life.

It is massively important to remember to love Jesus.

And.

Oh my life how at do love Jesus.

And.

With the future imminently about to change for me I felt a security I haven't felt for a long time.

I sometimes forget that God has great things in store for me. My eye doesn't see it, my ear doesn't hear it, my mind doesn't grasp it.

Yet.

It's the truth.

So in the quiet of prayer room 4 with the city loud and proud outside, I no my future is safe.

I know God is going to use me.

I know I am fully recovered from past hurt.

And.

Anyone out there burdened by the future?

Take strength from this amazing scripture.

What no eye has seen, nor no ear has heard, nor no human mind conceived, the things God has prepared for those that love him.

Jesus loves you.

Yet

Remember to love him back.

Blessings.









Forensic Prayer

  I have a fascination with Forensics.   If I were not called to minister, I would have headed into this profession for sure.   Henc...