Thursday, March 19, 2020

Peace

The experience of living through the Coronavirus crisis for me is one of peace. 

Yeah peace. 

Coronavirus will be beaten in the end. 

It’s so sad for the families of lives cut short through this particular virus. 

And

For those who are affected by this and indeed those who have contracted the disease and those who are consequently isolated because of it, peace maybe hard to come by just now. 

But

The thing is, through every crisis, Hey God is with us. 

And this short word on my blog today is a simple one. 

And

A question came forward. 

What are we focusing on right now? 

Maybe it’s the fact you are using old news papers because large parts of the UK are hoarding loo roll? 

Is that taking your focus?

Maybe you can’t work or get to church or sit in McDonalds or whatever. Life is full of changes right now.?

Is that taking your focus?

Maybe your struggling with thoughts that this maybe the greatest overreaction in history or you think the other way that the government maybe not doing enough?

Is this taking your focus?

Here is what I put out today for you guys to think about. 

Hey

God is with us. 

Lately, through a crisis of a very different kind for me, I have for once in my life strongly kept my focus on God and his immense power. I have walked through a mega storm and focused on him and not the stuff going on around.  I’ve finally learned to draw on his power and not my own feebleness. 

The result 

Peace. 

So today. 

And please, I am not diminishing the dangers off Coronavirus by any stretch of the imagination. 

It’s a storm raging that pandemically is finding its way round the planet.

My little word is hot off the press from my own prayers and relationship with God and suggests this. 

Press into God especially through prayer. Focus on him. Trust his power. 

Look after yourselves and others. 

Blessings

Forensic Prayer

  I have a fascination with Forensics.   If I were not called to minister, I would have headed into this profession for sure.   Henc...